Our Mortgage Consultant will be delighted to answer any questions you may have and guide you through every step of your mortgage journey.
Obtaining a Mortgage should be a very exciting time, yet for some it can also prove be a very daunting and stressful experience. It does not have to be this way. At Verity Financial Consultants, our experienced Mortgage Advisor will not only complete your Mortgage Application, they will help and guide you through the complete process from concept to obtaining your keys. They will always be at hand to answer any questions you may have and they will always keep you fully updated at every stage.
As a Financial Mortgage Broker, we deal with the main lenders operating in Ireland. We have over 12 years’ experience in consistently delivering tailored mortgage solutions for our clients which is why we are regarded so highly by our clients.
We advise and obtain Mortgages for:
- First Time Buyers
- Movers looking to trade up or down
- Mortgage Switchers looking to obtain a better interest rate
- Mortgage holders looking to make home improvements
- Joint Mortgage holders going through a relationship / marriage breakup
- Buy to Let
- Self-Build Mortgages
We offer free advice which will include the most current information on:
- Lending Criteria
- Borrowing Limits and Exceptions
- Deposit Requirements
- Interest Rate Options
- Documentary Requirements
- Negative Equity Movers
At Verity Financial Consultants, we are very proud of our Mortgage application success rate. What sets us apart from other Mortgage Brokers is that we will always go the extra mile and treat every application as if it were our own. We look after everything from start to finish including:
- Calculating the maximum Mortgage obtainable – based on your criteria
- Confirming whether this Mortgage is affordable – based on your criteria
- Determining which lender is most suitable for your needs – The different lenders will deal with your figures in different ways!
- Requesting and examining all documentation to demonstrate affordability the same as the lenders do.
- Packaging your application properly in accordance with lenders criteria (they do differ)
- Once loan offer is achieved we liaise between your lender and your solicitor
Lenders are only human and do from time to time get things wrong! We put the extra work in when preparing each and every application before it is sent in to the Lenders. This has served clients very well and has even had us overturning initial declines in to approvals.
Even if you are not ready to obtain a mortgage now, we can advise you on what you would need to do, give you an indication of how much you can borrow so that you know your spending level and prepare you for a successful mortgage application in the future.
Life Insurance is necessary in order to secure a Mortgage and at Verity Financial Services we can also find you the best deal on this cover.