Our Mortgage Consultants will be delighted to answer any questions you may have and guide you through every step of your mortgage journey.
We understand that getting a Mortgage can be a daunting experience but it doesn’t have to be this way. We will help make your Mortgage journey as easy and stress free as possible. Our Mortgage Advisors will help and guide you through the complete process from the very first meeting up to obtaining your keys. We will always be at hand to answer any questions you may have and will keep you fully updated at every stage.
If you go direct to a bank, they can only offer their own Product. As a Financial Mortgage Broker, we deal with all the main lenders operating in Ireland which means you will get the choice of who suits you best. We have over 15 years’ experience in consistently delivering tailored mortgage solutions for our clients which is why we are regarded so highly by our clients. (Please check out our Google Reviews!).
We advise and obtain Mortgages for:
- First Time Buyers
- Movers looking to trade up or down
- Mortgage Switchers looking to obtain a better interest rate
- Mortgage holders looking to make home improvements / Renovations
- Buy to Let Mortgages
- Self-Build Mortgages
We offer free advice which will include the most current information on:
- Lending Criteria
- Borrowing Limits and Exceptions
- Deposit Requirements
- Interest Rate Options
- Documentary Requirements
At Verity Financial Consultants, we are very proud of our Mortgage application success rate. What sets us apart from other Mortgage Brokers is that we will always go the extra mile and treat every application as if it were our own. We look after everything from start to finish including:
- Calculating the maximum Mortgage obtainable for you.
- Determining which lender is most suitable for your needs.
- Examining all documentation to demonstrate affordability the same as the lenders do.
- Packaging your application properly in accordance with lenders criteria.
- Once loan offer is achieved we will liaise between your lender and your solicitor until the mortgage is closed.
Even if you are not ready to obtain a mortgage now, we can advise you on what you would need to do, give you an indication of how much you can borrow so that you know your spending level and prepare you for a successful mortgage application in the future.
Life Insurance known as Mortgage Protection is necessary in order to secure a Mortgage and at Verity Financial Services we can also find you the best deal on this cover.